Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckemom
Its one addiction I'm sooo glad that I have... not only do I have no real "mother" friends, but the mothers I do know are really, really mainstream. I need this site.

me too!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Me too.....but I go through phases where it's not too bad. I get all my house work and stuff I need get done usually holding/slinging dd so I can be on here her whole nap

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I think a lot of mamas are addicted to MDC! Where else can you find other mamas that don't think you're crazy for co-sleeping, bfing, ebfing, babywearing and the like?(All just general, not saying everyone does all these things or even thinks that everything here is a good thing. Just trying to cover my butt)

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckemom
Its one addiction I'm sooo glad that I have... not only do I have no real "mother" friends, but the mothers I do know are really, really mainstream. I need this site.

ME TOO. And as a SAHM with no car I count on MDC for my daily dose of adult interaction...dh works full time 7-4 and goes to school 3 nights a week from 5:30-10:30. Yikes!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryFields
ME TOO. And as a SAHM with no car I count on MDC for my daily dose of adult interaction...dh works full time 7-4 and goes to school 3 nights a week from 5:30-10:30. Yikes!
HUGS!!!!!! and way to go!!!!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
You can add me too!! I get on here when the kiddos are napping, and sometimes in the evening when DH is with the kids to give me a break.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Shoot - this is my only way to talk to other grown-ups all day! I *really* need to pay more attention to the kids, but this helps keep me sane!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.