Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone on the forum. I studied the surrogate motherhood market. They say that Ukraine is popular in the treatment of infertility and surrogate motherhood. In Ukraine, there are many forums on surrogate and legal issues.
Ukraine is one of the few countries that are friendly to surrogate mothers in Europe. Unlike other countries that restrict or even prohibit surrogate motherhood, in Ukraine the alleged parents of the child are considered biological parents from the moment of conception, and they are specifically called biological parents on the birth certificate without mentioning the surrogate mother.
We want to try surrogate motherhood in the clinic Bio Tex Com. I turned to them. Prices are affordable, and we like the most - we can meet and talk with a surrogate mother.
Can someone share their happy history with this clinic in Kiev. The Internet has a lot of different information. I want to know your opinion. Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello. I went to this clinic you mentioned in your post. I wanted to have a child through surrogacy. My experience with them was actually really good. According to their rates, their services are really good. They didn't disappoint me at all. I hope this was helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Surrogacy is also entirely developed in Russia. However, there may be higher prices than in Ukraine for several economic reasons. Otherwise, you are right. I even know a married couple who turned to a Ukrainian clinic to have a baby. At first, they tried IVF, but then they agreed to surrogate motherhood. I understand them because it is not always possible to find medical centres that will agree to carry out such a procedure in the UK. However, the treatment of ear diseases is significantly developed in our country. I always attend the hearing test near me because that clinic has the best equipment."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts