Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now that I got your attention, I just want to say that no one is making the DD threats just yet, but my SIL keeps talking baout how my dn has a hard time moving around as much in her CD. She says when she occasionally puts her in a sposie, she seems to be able to roll over better and less awkwardly. They are using a diaper service. Can anyone suggest some good PF folds to me so I can show her? I know her PFs are WAY less builky than mine. (read: mine= UBCPS hers = bleached and well used) and dd is way active, so I dunno. Dn is still having blow out poos so tri folded infant size isn't gonna work. She isn't goign to wash her own dipes, so she won't be buying your fave trim dipe. :LOL<br><br>
I will bbl, dd needs me.<br>
Lauren

·
Registered
863 Posts
Maybe you should remind her of the thousands of cd'ed babies who learned to crawl and walk just fine. Tell her the extra bulk is good for developing their muscles! And just think, when her daughter is an active toddler, she'll be motivated to potty train just so much faster because of that bulk!<br><br><br>
(ok, that's probably not true, since my wild toddler could care less how big his butt is, he has no interest in the potty. But your SIL doesn't need to know that!)

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OKay, so I should have said in my OP that I invented my fold as far as I know, and I'm sure someone out there did it before me, but I do not know all the prefold folds and their names. Anyone, anyone?<br><br>
TIA<br>
L

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Okay I just figured out a way awesome fold...I thought it was the reverse newspaper but looking at <a href="http://www.punkinbutt.com/diaper_folding101.html" target="_blank">http://www.punkinbutt.com/diaper_folding101.html</a> I just realized that nope its not LOL!<br><br>
Basically what I do is fold the front down like the newspaper fold and then instead of folding in (see the pictures at punkinbutt) I fold towards the front. It makes for a rather messy looking front (since you see all of the serging) but it creates a rather nice gusset effect and a pocket for the poop to go in.<br><br>
For all the other folds...check out the link above because the pictures at punkinbutt are great!<br><br>
HTH<br><br>
Steph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts