Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know why am I reading it? Anyways there is an article in the June 2004 issue called Tote your Tot. In it is shows many different version of those dangling by your pelvis carriers and a couple ugly looking hip carriers. These are the options presented to the public for carrying babies? No wonder people use those bucket carriers. Anyways I am going to write and send any sling pictures I can find (different kinds). I am asking everyone to do the same. Write and send pictures of yourself slinging all ages of kids in slings, pouches, wraps, back carriers, water slings - whatever you can think of. Lets show them how you should really tote your tot!<br><br><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think that would really benefit them to see other side of the spectrum. I knwo that I am completely oblivious to the other carrying options. We were thinking of a babytrekker but I need something comfy affordable and long lasting<br>
She is 6 months and a heavy little tort.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Jumping on that. :)

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have many sling pictures on my computer, I e-mailed them a heart to heart picture when DD was 8 months and two Hotslings pictures taken this month, one of them a nursing picture.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Ok I emailed em. I didnt include pictures but rather links to my fave sites and some info about each. (Zolo, Hotslings, Maya, Peppermint.... and of course thebabywearer.com and my own...lol)<br><br>
Hopefully they make a comment at least about slings in the future! that would be cool!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Just so you all can actually see the article here it is: <a href="http://parentsmagazine.com/articles/moms_dads/5678.jsp" target="_blank">http://parentsmagazine.com/articles/moms_dads/5678.jsp</a><br><br>
They do have one pouch listed, but she is wearing it rather uncomfortably...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts