Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get Evan a soaker since none of his newborn soakers fit since he was born so big! LOL. Anyway, I'm terrible at coming up with stuff, but I know I want one that is one solid color with his name written on the back in a different color then the soaker. What two colors would you put together? Also, is there anything cool you would do with the letters spelling his name?

TIA!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
i would go with something that will go with lots of tops if you got pants-less around the house like my dd does... maybe dark blue with white/off white name.... just a start i'm sure lots will chim in with ideas!!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I order my sons' soakers in colours that complement them...Timmy has bright blue eyes and is fair, and looks so handsome in his denim blue longies. Luke is my little dark man, dark brown eyes, and his red longies and yellow soaker are gorgeous on him.
I like solids because they match lots of shirts.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I really like natural and brown together. Either color for the body and the other for cuffs, waist, name? Also dark brown and green... sagy green or dep forest green... but that may be hard to read a name on. I also really like a warm, chocolate brown with a nice baby blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.