Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help! For some reason I have amassed quite a large collection of diapers - but hardly any covers! I need suggestions for some nice, versatile all around covers that are cute, but that I don't have to wait an eternity to get.

In my diaper stash I have CPFs, Sugarpeas, Firefly, Darling Diapers fitteds and pockets, and a couple fitteds of unknown origin! I'd like recommendations for covers that can handle all the above dipes - am I asking too much? LOL!

Right now in my cover collection DS has some Bummis SWW, a couple Stacinator covers and a butt sweater that I made.
DD has Bummis SWW, Bumpy day and wool, a Stacinator, and a homemade fleece wrap. None of these covers works well with their fitteds, unless I go up a size - well, that's not entirely true. The Stacinators work well with most of the dipes.

I'm particularly interested in getting some wool, but don't know what kind! Obviously Sugarpeas covers for the Sugarpeas dipes - I've been very patiently waiting for her to restock, but I'm still afraid I'll miss out. So please help!

·
Registered
946 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.