Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,<br>
I read about <a href="http://www.annabellina.com" target="_blank">www.annabellina.com</a> skin care from a fellow mothering momma on this message board. I emailed the owner and she said that the acne products are safe, but I still wanted to post here. I am having trouble with breakouts. I have tried tea tree oil, but other than that, I don't want to try anything with salycylic acid or sulphur or any other chemicals. The acne serum I am looking at contains:<br>
aloe vera, horse chestnut, pepermint, agrimony, beet, cucumber, eyebright, parsley, slippery elm, fuller's earth, willowbark, green tea, hyaluronic acid, mugwort, meadowsweet, gotu kola, taurine, leucine, valine, tyrosine, arginine, lysine, manuka honey 16+, vitamin K, helichrysum, german chamomile, manuke, french lavender, rose geranium essential oils.<br><br>
Any of these ingredients stick out as harmful? I bet they are in too small amounts to matter, but I would love to know if any of you have tried this skin care line or know anyone who has. I am desperate for something natural that works.<br>
TIA,<br>
Elle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts