Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on organizing and simplifying my DD's room and I have this grandiose vision in my head.

Unfortunately, I'm not finding the perfect piece of organizational furniture I'm looking for.

What I want is a low shelf or cube system that will fit under her window and run entirely across the room.

And it needs to be white.

And not too expensive.

The wall is 9' long. And the windowsill is 22" off the ground. I would be willing to go as high as 28" but nothing higher. I'm unsure what depth but I would imagine nothing more than 18".

Can you help me? Pretty please?

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by daytripper75 View Post
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90153079
On its side?
I did think about this one. I just think I might prefer two shelves? Or cubbies two high? I'm not sure how much stuff I can actually organize with this, you know?

BUT, thanks! Its a great idea in a pinch!!!

· Registered
4,427 Posts
I've got the answer for you.

I really, really like the IKEA TROFAST system because of its versatility and durability. Put in a series of this unit:
Width: 39 "
Depth: 17 3/8 "
Height: 22 "
But customize it according to your needs. You can buy the frames by themselves then add whatever bins or shelves you want. Toys, books, clothing, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.