Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mamas! Long time no post! Things sure have changed around here. I hope I'm posting this in the right section!
I am trying to clear out all the diapers that I don't use, and get ones that I love, love, love.

So, I need recommendations for side snapping microfleece or PUL aios preferably w/snap out soakers. I love baby softwraps, but they're kinda hard to get. Any other suggestions? Oh, and some wahm PUL AIOs w/ front aplix for outings. Please suggest any and everything you think may work.

Thanks!

Dee

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well for side snapping fleece AIO's I just ordered from sugarbums.com and they look great - but I couldn't get a lot of feedback about them (I'll let you know when I receive them if you want!)

For front aplix AIO's my favorites are from two WAHM's here in Canada, but they do sell to the US so you might want to take a look: www.withlovediapers.com and www.mypreciousbabybyapril.com - they are really well made diapers and I love all mine - I even use them at night with hardly any leaks and my son still has milk at bedtime and in the middle of the night!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.