Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok if you could ask for one new thing to be offered at a store at Hyenacart, what would it be? I am thinking about trying to get a cart and I can do a lot of things, have done a lot of things but I want to come up with something that is going to sell, that has been a problem in the past is that I don't market very well and I end up not selling what I have. I don't however knit or crochet and I don't want to make diapers, could do doublers or something of that sort, thought about wipes but I am not sure how to price those etc.
So please give me some feedback all of you that shop there!
Hugs

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Ohhh, could you fill in the smjae void?!! Remember her? She just did all the accessory stuff-stuffers, folders, doublers, wipes, etc. LOVED her stuff! You could also do wet bags, diaper bags, wool soap bars for pins, all the wool washes, snappis, dritz pins, pails, bum balms, playsilks, advo t's, nursing pads, mama pads. Could you do baskets filled with goodies? Like layette type and one for new mamas? Any of this excite you? It excites me, lol.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
oooo yeah! a mama who specialized in the "odds and ends" stuff, like the PP said.

I dont think there really is a WAHM that specializes in those things anymore, after smjae.
Id love to be able to go to one store and buy all the "accessories" I need and there be enough options to get what i really want.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I would currently buy:

*Wet bags that aren't too expensive
*Good wipes (every wipe I seem to buy is horrible)
*Embellished pfs
*Advocacy tees that are fairly mild in content and cute
*Toys (Waldorf like dolls, felted balls, etc.)

HTH!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I really enjoy hand-dyed diapering items. I'm not so into prints (although I know some people love prints!). I would love to find beautiful hand-dyed wipes and doublers. Sets of wetbags and coordinating wipes are fun. Now I am daydreaming of tie dyed OV wipes and a matching changing pad...
Hand-stamping makes me swoon.

One little piece of advice...I love an aesthetically pleasing site. I need nice bright pictures that allow me to see the construction of the product. If I am buying a diaper I want to see the inside! Really great photography can do so much for an online business! If I can't touch/smell an item before buying it a great photo can at least let me feel like I know exactly what I'm getting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.