Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some scraps of fleece from a mama on a different site. She sent me windpro and microfleece. I haven't every used eather and don't know the difference. I could tell that there were 2 different types and seperated them. One was stiffer and the fuzz on it was shorter. the other was really soft and the fuzz was a little longer. can anyone give me a clue. do you need any different info. i asked her but i haven't heard anything back so maybe i can figure it out on my own.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've used both before so hopefully I can help. The windpro is probably the stiffer one. The micro fleece should definently be the thinner one. You could try doing a water test, putting a couple of drops of water on each and see which one beads more, but it might not be accurate. With some microfleece water beads on it till you put pressure next to the water beads and then it goes through and you can push water through windpro if you really try, but it could be worth trying.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Definitely the water will go into the microfleece a lot easier, plus its probably the softer one. Microfleece is super soft!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts