Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't understand why my VB Simply NIghts are leaking! My dd is 18lbs 10oz and I have a size med. She falls right in the middle of the size range. Everynight my bed gets wet right before she drifts off to sleep and after she nurses for about 10 min. I was using Aristocrats (as I have been since she was 3 mos old) but switched to my BSWW last night. I actually started w/the Aristocrat last night but when it leaked I changed her and put her in the BSWW and it didn't leak. Well, tonight it leaked w/the BSWW!! I have one Motherease that I used Mon Night and it did not leak w/the aristocrat. The thing is, until about 2 weeks ago they never leaked! Can anyone help me figure this out and give me suggestions so I don't have to feel like I wasted money on these? I don't want to have to buy new nighttime dipes. I also want to get back into the Aristocrats at night. I hate that she is in PUL all night.
TIA

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.