Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I read through the Forum Guidelines, but I am still not quite sure how this works.<br><br>
Please PM me, in case it cannot be discussed. I don't want this to be yanked off the board, because I really want to know how it works! Here's the issue:<br><br>
Let's say I had a product I was interested in having CD mommas know about, how do I let them know? It seemed as though I could not come here and say I had a product. What is allowed--basically--and not allowed. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
You can pay for signature advertising and include a link in your signature line to your website/product, but you can not promote your product, talk about it etc on the boards.

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
Is it a product that you sell or something you bought from a WAHM or in a store that you just want to let people know about? If it is something you bought from someone else you can definately let the word out. If it is something that you make and/or sell than you can't post about it here. If you are a WAHM and are interested in advertising your products here at MDC you can purchase <a href="http://216.92.20.151/discussions/showthread.php?threadid=78842" target="_blank">Signature and/or Banner Advertisements</a> . With a Signature Advertisement you also get a post in the Daily Diaper. If you would like to provide more specific information about what you are asking about you can PM me or pamelamama.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts