Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to use fuzzi bunz, but after almost five years of cloth diapering, last year we decided it was time for a break. We've been using disposibles for a year, but now I think I want to go back to cloth.<br><br>
We have a 5.5 year old boy who still pees a lot at night. He would not want to wear a diaper, so we would need something like a pull up. I have no idea when he'll get it, but for now pull ups are no longer working and I'm having to wash he sheets almost daily.<br><br>
We also have a 3 year old boy who is potty trained during the day. He still needs a pull up or diaper at night, altough he does not pee much and is often dry at night. He would also need one once in a while for a long car ride or nap.<br><br>
Our youngest son is 18 months. He's not ready to potty train, but I know we're not that far off.<br><br>
Any suggestions?<br><br>
We're looking into Antsy Pants, maybe 10-12 in the 2T size for the baby and 3 in both the 4T and 5 sizes for the older boys. Has anyone used these? I probably will pick one type of diaper and go with it. We used fuzzi bunz for 5 years and I generally liked them, although at times I was very frustrated by them too.<br><br>
Any other ideas?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have 3 boys who still wet during the night (4,4, and 5 1/2). I have been using motherease bedwetter pants for about 3 years now and they work very well, they are also quite poofy- compared to a disposable pull up. My oldest recently grew out of them and I replaced them with Nikky all night pants. So far I really like these too, they are also a little trimmer. I haven't tried Antsy pants, but I know a lot of people like Happy Heinys for bedwetters, we've never had luck with pockets at night though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts