Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that has a child that was fully vax up to his year old shots. Now she is noticed speech delays along with other things. She has put all shots to a hault. Is there anyway to get those shots out of his system? He is 16 months old now

·
Registered
22 Posts
INAP, but I think there is no way to fully remove these toxins from the system. DH and I have had this on our minds, as our DS received vax until he was 6 months. I have read about homeopathic remedies being able to counteract some of what is in the "shots". Do a search and see what comes up. Sorry I could not have helped more specifically.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Search for "DAN" docs..... my friends son was damaged by heavy metal toxicity in the vax's and they have been able to clear his system w/ a variety of probiotics and supplements. She visits a DAN doc who put her on the regimen (and also initially ordered all the tests so they knew what his system looked like to start)

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
There have been several articles in Mothering Magazine about detox, you should search the srchives there, and maybe order your friend a few useful back issues? (I'm lucky I have a friend who owns a lot of this stuff.)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Speech delays at 16 months? That is still kind of early to start worrying about speech what other signs is she seeing?

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
I agree that 16 mo. is very early to say a child has speech delay.<br><br>
My completely unvaccinated (and free of all allopathic medicine) grandchild barely talked at age 34 mo. and the next time I saw him, at his 3rd birthday, he was talking in sentences and using all sort of big words. He is now exactly 3yr. and 3 mo. and speaks better than some 6 yo. kids.<br><br>
Give him a chance. Don't start to label so early. He might live up to it.<br><br>
OK. End of rant.<br><br>
I also have a grandchild who was vaccinated up to the age of 15 mo. and did show a lot of signs of autism. We noticed them more and more up to the age of about 4 yo.<br><br>
Then he got several pretty severe infections with very high fevers that year. By the time he was starting Kindergarten, he was pretty average. I don't think anyone would have believed how different he was from the previous years.<br><br>
We believe the infections and the fact that we let him deal with them without giving him any medicine, got rid of a lot of the toxins in his body.<br>
Our family is convinced of it.<br><br>
So, again, I would say give the child a chance. He will most likely outgrow some of the problems he may have now.<br><br>
Here is a thread on vaccine damage reversal -<br><br><a href="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=495656" target="_blank">http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=495656</a>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts