Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I am seriously losing my mind here,and no one IRL to talk to,KWIM? I just can't,it's too personal a journey.</p>
<p>  I stalked these threads for about a year,plus FF, but stopped about 9 months ago b/c thinking about TTC was too much for me. We never stopped 'trying' at the proper time,but I don't temp,pretty much knowing what's happening when from WAY too long of charting.....anyway- I am almost 43- my periods were always approx 27- 28 days cycles- last August, I was like 6-7 days late ,but chalked it up to traveling and stress.... everythings been normal (pretty much)</p>
<p> but this month,I should have gotten AF on Nov. 20-21st. it is now Dec 1st. NOTHING. I am 10 days late,this has NEVER happened in my whole life, I took a dollar tree test,negative. Today I bought a pricey digital to double check,NOTHING> not preggo!</p>
<p>   WHAT is happening? I have twinges, almost like light cramps since the day AF should have come, but no spotting,nothing! sore back,sore boobs all things I get around AF, but they're not going away,and no AF!!!!!<br>
   and my mood lately,I am trying so hard...but feeling very moody.</p>
<p>   Any ideas? I am desperate,could this be menopause? I HATE that it's not here,I hate that I have no answer right now! What else could cause all this?</p>
<p>  PLEase,any and all advice taken here.....thankyou!</p>

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
<p>Could you have possibly just ovulated later than you thought you did?  That could make AF seem late when it's really not.</p>

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>Well, it could have,but again for almost 2 years of charting O has been consistent...that is why this whole thing is so WEIRD</p>

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
<p>Could be an ovarian cyst...that could delay AF until the cyst resolves itself (or gets resolved by Dr.) and you would have a negative HPT.</p>

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<p>wow.....you may be right, I googled ov. cyst and the symptoms do mimic early preg.,etc- so....do I just hang in there,waith thru another cycle for now and hope things resolve? if I'm not in pain,etc and no emergency symptoms,there's nothing to do?</p>

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<p>thanks for the replies....I called the doc office today,and talked to the staff nurse, she recommended waiting another week,testing again at home, then if it didn't come by next month to give a call......</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts