Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My local cloth diapering store is having a swap and sale this weekend. I need some help pricing mine to sell. They are a good quality fitted (some flannel and some fleece) one-size-fits-all, 5 lbs. to 35 lbs. with snap in liners. The velcro and snaps for sizing are all intact. They are in excellent clean shape. I also have some hemp/fleece soaker liners. Also some Bummis covers, again in excellent shape. I bought them as a set of 30 diapers, but will probably have better luck selling in lots of 5 or singly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any pricing advice is appreciated!</p>

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>The sale was a huge success! We were even on the local news! There were about 7 sellers, with just about anything "cloth diaper related." you can imagine. I sold wet bags and a stacker, flushable liners, a random set of 3 size mediums, hemp and fleece doublers. I pretty much sold out of my one-size fitteds in flannel and fleece and also Bummis covers that were all in great shape! I sold them like "used cars" as they were southern (line dried and sparkly clean) and "gently" worn! Glad to have the cash instead of the stash! Thanks for your input!</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts