Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually use all wool covers. I like wool covers. However, we are trying to sell our house and although in ordinary circumstances I don't think wool is much more work, right now it is the straw on the camels back.

I need some ideas for fleece covers for dd. Ideally I would like ones that I can lay a pf into since she is a super heavy wetter and soaking all my fitteds too quickly to keep up with. I would prefer snaps since she can get off a velcro/aplix cover in .2 seconds when she wants to.

I like sugar peas. The wool cover I have for her fits her well, but I just bought 3 larges and they are way too big for dd. I may just get some mediums for day time covers but they sure aren't the cheapest covers on the market... I also need some ideas for night time.

I have pul covers to use as well but I really want something more breathable.

Ideas for some fitteds that will work on her are also appreciated. Most of her diapers she is outgrowing the rise but still on the smallest snap setting so I doubt that a larger size is what she needs.

Thanks for any ideas.

Patty

·
Registered
602 Posts
i have some from tiskin's trousers. they were custom and done in 2 days. http://www.freewebs.com/tiskinstrousers/index.htm

she is great to work with. they are snaps and work great on my son. and they are fairly cheap - the cost not the workmanship (that is super!). and i've had to use them at night and they are great then too. my son loves them and requests them most of the time. i lay a prefold in them (folded in 4ths) or snappi one on him. works great. i've never had an issue. been using them 2 weeks now almost daily with prefolds. as for fitteds--not much help there. i'm sure others will have advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts