Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just going to sell all my fuzzi bunz, I really like the fitted dipes better, with a wool cover, very simple to me. I just am not liking to take the peed, doubler out of the pockets. BUt this is my opnion.

What I need help in is help choosing some fitted dipers, other that SOS hemp, which I would love more, but they are expensive, even used ones. So my ds is 28 lbs., and a heavy wetter, so I really like hemp, but I guess something else I am up to try.

Renee

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well I love the Mutt diapers, they dry fast since they have a snap in liner that is a tri fold and they can work well for my daughter who pees a lot in my mind. I also like 7th Heaven but they are a bit harder to get ahold of in the larges and they are more expensive than the mutts. Mutts seem to have instock a lot of the time and the 3 step rise is AWESOME, that will likely be the main thing in my next babies stash because they work so well for us.

I also have a quick dry Firefly which I like a lot as well and it holds up well for the pees as well.

I have been using more of the unbleached cpf's at home just because I feel they are the least amount on her butt to play in and I change her after every pee if we are at home anyways.
But with those I could go at least 2 pees, it is just my preference to not have her sit in it at all!!!

Good luck in your quest, I know it has been hard for me to find the perfect diapers but I think I have found some faves. I do still use my pockets when I go out and about like to town. When I go to my moms and stuff too still as I only have one wool cover here, with more that I have ordered, but I don't like to have it wet when it comes to bedtime because I like to use it then!

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Someone suggested Mutt step rise...you may have a problem fitting your 28pounder in one, my son is 27 pound and it doesn't go on even the largest setting. That is true with any one size dipe for us though..unless your babe is tall and skinny.

go to sugarplumbaby.com. Angie males hemp and OC and they are really nice and affordable. You will enjoy the switch! Cloth and wool is great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts