Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ds 3.5, has been pl'd since about 2 during the day, but still wets at night....A LOT.<br><br>
We have tried so many different things-even got desperate & tried disposable trainers and this kid leaks thru everything!<br><br>
Anyone have some good suggestions on something to try that maybe we haven't yet? I am so tired of changing our sheets every night...<br><br>
Thanks so much.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Have you tried a snapEZ stuffable trainer with one of there nighttime inserts? Its bullet proof here on our very heavy 4 year old sadly she reacts to the fleece but it deffiently works.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry to jump right in. I've been a lurker for a while here. I'm having the same trouble. My DS is 3.5, completely day trained, wets at night a lot. We have tried lots of different trainers at night, but most are made to only hold one pee/one accident. My new venture is to try a pull-up fitted by zoom baby gear under some wool longies I'm knitting. That way DS gets the absorbancy of a diaper, protection of a wool cover, but can pull down the fitted and longies if he does wake up to potty. Seems like it should work. I hope it does. Waiting for my fitted to come in the mail so I can try this out for my DS.

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
I don't know how big your child is but we have great success with a double stuffed FB and lots of people her love Very Baby Simply Nights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts