Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's pretty. It's well made by a mom who makes them. It's just that it's apparently only functional for OTHER PEOPLE.<br><br>
I didn't get in early enough to wear DS so this is my first experience really. the mom who made it got her in there at a meeting one night (me wearing babe) and she LOVED it. In what I call a 'kangaroo' position.<br><br>
I have tried it at home. I got it once but now she seems to hate having her feet in. Another mom at the group had her 5 week old's feet out and the sling under the butt. I tried to do that but my baby's butt seems to be too small or something I dont know.<br>
I also can't get it postioned right to nurse which makes it utterly pointless to use in public.<br><br>
at this point I'm ready for suggestions on what else to buy........I was about ready to cry myself in frustration this morening right along with DD...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Its ok! First of all let me say that ring slings are not for everyone. What type of sling is it? Brand name? website? similar item? padded/unpadded? open tail/closed? Material?<br><br>
Do you have a photo of the sling, or better yet, a photo of you wearing the sling?<br><br>
Sorry for so many questions, but it would help to get a better understanding.<br><br><br>
~Melissa

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Is there any padding? I find without a little thin/wide padding it won't stay in place as well. I loved the rings with DS, not so much with DD

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Getting your hands on the maya wrap video..will really help. Or getting up with that mama so she can help you again. How old is your little one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts