Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
: OK I am due with babe #2 in 2-3 weeks and we just got fleas...I am freaking out how do I get rid of them what do I use how long will they be staying with us???can it be bad for our 2 year old or new babe or me and babe in belly??????????????????
:

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
the vacuum gets 98% of fleas and larvae. Start vacuuming a couple times a day. Get a spray bottle and add EO of tea tree, rosemary and/or eucalyptus and spray your carpet and furniture. Wash your pets in mint bronners and pick a way to get EO on the dogs (if you ahve dogs) coats. Don't put anything on cat's fur, since they'll be eating it anyway. IME a lot of work goes into getting rid of fleas naturally. You may decide to (
yuck, I know) get advantage or frontline and then do natural stuff to get them out of your house. After a very serious infestation, unfortunately that was the option we collectively chose. Once we have them out of our house and yard completely, I will stop the pesticides. I am so against using them, I feel terrible for my guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.