Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iam 9 weeks and iam sick sick sick i cant keep anything down but yorgurt and i some times that is not even helping<br><br>
with my son i was sick but not this bad with him i could at least do other stuff i mean i would throw up once and be great all day<br><br>
this time i throw up if i eat anything even yorgurt sometimes i cant keep water down but sometimes i can keep juice down<br><br>
i have lost 10 lbs since last week and iam worried it will get worse i have a doc appt wednesday but i dont think i will make it that far<br><br>
any ideas on what i can do to make it all stop for right now

·
Registered
812 Posts
I know that some natural things can help - ginger, lemon, peppermint(?). Our Whole Foods has stuff like this in bottles with "eyedropper" tops. They're very concentrated. Maybe you could put something like that in your juice/yogurt?<br><br>
Hope you feel better soon mama.

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
vitamin B6 has helped me a lot. I take 50 extra MG in addition to the prenatal (total of 65mg)<br><br>
if you've lost that much weight though, you should let your dr know sooner rather than later. if you're not able to keep fluids down you might be getting dehydrated. I'm not one to suggest rx drugs right off the bat, but there are medicines that might help you.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Yea, I'm concerned about a 10 pound weight loss. You should see the doctor sooner. They can prescribe you something.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There are very safe, pregnancy cat B, drugs that you can take to curb the morning sickness. Zofran comes to mind. Can you at least keep down water so that you won't get dehydrated?<br><br>
If your doctor does want to prescribe something make sure you look it up in Hale's or post it here and someone will look it up for you. Not all docs are up on the safest drugs and I would never trust a scrip without double checking.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the help today wasnt soo bad i was able to hold done some mashed pototes which were good and some spicy chicken and i only throw up once today which is better then before well yesterday<br><br>
but i see my doc wednesday soo hopefully i can get some help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts