Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Okay my charting has been done properly for the most part most days this month. A few days I have been off by an hour but no more. Last night, my elderly cat (he's in kidney failure) peed on my bedding so I had to strip the bed and live in an apartment so I had to wait for the morning to wash everything. So I had to sleep in just a thin sheet last night. I woke up during the night and had to turn on my heater because I was FREEZING. I woke up again a few hours later at 7:30, took my temp. It was 36.02 celsius. I then turned the heater up higher because I was still freezing. I fell back asleep, and woke up at 9:30, took my temp again and this time it was 36.39. This time I was at a normal temperature myself, and it was closer to the normal time I take it(9 AM). But I'd only been asleep for maybe an hour and a half. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've had small amounts of EWCM for 5 days now. My cervix has been high, soft, and open since yesterday. I am confused, should I use the temp at 7:30 or at 9:30? Would the cold temperature in my room and waking up freezing cold a couple times really change my temp SO drastically? I wish I'd had my heater on all night to keep me at a normal temperature because now I am confused. It is CD 17 and FF says I haven't Oed. Normally I have a 26-28 day cycle with signs of O between CD 12-15. </p>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<p>BTW this is my LOWEST temp of the entire cycle. I woke up shaking with chattering teeth, where the rest of the cycle it has been really warm outside and nice enough to even sleep with my windows open at night. I am afraid I am not ovulating but wondering if this huge change in my room temp along with no blankets has anything to do with it.. I was sure I was ovulating yesterday.</p>

·
Registered
203 Posts
<p>I'd use the 9:30am temp... do you have a link to your chart?</p>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p><a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c112b" target="_blank">http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c112b</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't think it's looking so good. Really worried I am not ovulating. I don't know if it has anything to do with taking maca and vitex either, because I have never done temps before to know if I ever ovulate.. But my AF usually starts by day 26-28 and since I haven't ovulated yet I'm starting to worry. I had horrible cramps last night and I was sure it meant I would see a temp spike today. I went to sleep late and my son woke me up 2 hours earlier than usual.. Thinking maybe I should've stuck with the lower temp yesterday?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Really hoping I did O over the weekend.. would be a perfect attempt.. Otherwise it's back to week nights, and I work late so it's hard to catch DH awake when I get home.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts