Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello....I am on my second round of nursing. We BF baby #3 for like 7 months and then literally like overnight I lost my milk...no explaination. Now we have beautiful baby #4 and I am determined to nurse her AS LONG as SHE wants...and I am trying to prevent any milk crisises. Problem...hubby and I are both in nursing school and she will be spending time with the sitter, and I am going to be going back to work at some point in the next month or so. She will only be with the sitter like 6 hours a week (other times DH will stay at school with her so I can nurse during class breaks). When I go back to work he will also bring her up once a shift to nurse. What else can I do though??? I have a ton of pumps so I will be pumping when away too, but what can I do herbally or with meds? What is domperidone???? How does it work??? I cannot loose my milk again at 7 months...I want to expereince the joy of nursing her as long as she needs. Thanks a ton!!!
Alicia
Please e-mail me or PM with advice ([email protected])

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.