Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need support, I'm so happily blessed to be 7 weeks preg. with my first! And sick all day and night long vomitting and nausea. Some days are better than others but every day is very, very trying. I desperatly want to be that glowing happy woman, but instead, I feel pretty miserable, from not getting enough food down and not having any relief. Tried everything, ginger, accupuncture, seabands, B6, eating bites all day, lemons, cider vinegar. No luck with much. Can't excercise without walking with a plastic bag in my hand, for when I need to vomit, which is embarassing!<br><br>
Any advice on how to keep my chin up for the next 5 weeks and how you got through it?<br><br>
I keep thinking of the love in my belly which helps but my emotions are unstable and crumbly.<br><br>
Thank you!!!!!!<br>
Krista

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Hang in there. I was there a few months ago. Not much helped except fresh pineapple. Pretty soon it will be a distant memory and you'll be sitting around feeling your baby squirming around. It's gone by way too fast.<br><br>
I wish there was a magic cure.

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
*hugs*<br><br>
If you are vomitting 6-10 times a day, you may want to contact a midwife or dr, because there is a condition that is very severe vomitting. I don't want to worry you but to let you know that you may want to mention it/call your care provider.<br><br>
I spent 2-3weeks on the couch, sick as a dog and then it got better.<br><br>
Take care!<br><br>
Oh and I never felt glowing and never really loved being pregnant but I do love the babe we are growing and that makes me happy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts