Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes wipes w/hemp sherpa?? Would YOU use a sherpa wipe? I'm completely torn as to what type of material I want in my next round of wipes.....I like terry....I like velour....hate fleece.....flannel's ok......

CD'ing always holds such big decisions and exhaustive research for me.....

TIA!!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
DarlingDiapers does sherpa ( and custom...) wipes. I LOVE our sherpa/flannel wipes but haven't had too much luck with hemp in wipes. It just doesn't feel too comfy after lots of washes.

Of course, Im not a fan of velour wipes either. They feel kinda rough to me when wet, so maybe I'm just wierd

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, our hemp has gotten kinda scratchy--thanks for reminding me! I do use baby washcloths, too, but over the years, they've gotten reeeally thin. Guess I'll forget the hemp. I think I'm looking for a soft terry and flannel or terry and velour. Anyone??? Thanks SO much for the input so far. It's hard to be alone on a wipe quest!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I was using wash cloths but my dd has bad excema and rash problems and the wipes were too rough. I just placed a custom order with Simon's Custom cloth. She made me organic sherpa backed with hemp fleece and some with hemp terry.
I hope they are nice and soft. She serged them with nice pastels. Erica is only doing custom orders right now so you could email her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts