Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone buy the knit remnants from hemp traders? i just did and they sent me wovens (grr!) however, the cuts are really SMALL! i thought i would be able to get a bit more out of it. i could barely cut a doubler with teh remnants they sent. i know they are remnants but i had a little higher expectations, has anyone else had better experiences or should i just send the wovens back and say forget it. im trying to decide if i should exchange it for the knits i originally ordered or not.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I haven't ordered, but I have heard many good experiences with the knit scraps. Most people said the pieces were 1/2 yard to 3 yards! The best results seemed to come from those who ordered the most pounds at one time.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hm, i ordered 5lbs. i can't decide now whether to request an exchange for knits or no. even 1 yard would be fine but they sent a bunch of cut up triangles. and one medium sized uncut scrap. however, since i paid $30 i would hope for a little more than 1 piece of usable fabric...thanks for your input! i guess i'll think about it for a day or two unless anyone else has ordered from them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts