Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two cats, 10 month old sisters. They are indoor/outdoor pampered kitties. The adventurous one came home with a hurt paw... I took her in once I realized she wasn't going to walk it off. Well, every bone was broken straight across. They managed to splint it, and she's got a cast on up past her elbow. We were told she must stay inside for 4-6 weeks, if it were to get caught on something she could get hurt & if it gets wet it could fester.
SO>we bring her home Friday... she & her sister are still hissing at eachother. She's crying to get out and moping around, following us from room to room. I've been giving her as much attention as I can.
Is there any homeopathy that would be safe for her? She's miserable! Poor kitty!

· Registered
2,588 Posts
for anxiety, i have heard that Rescue Remedy is good. Check at Petsmart or Petco, they carry Rescue Remedy usually. there's more stuff you can give but i'm not really knowledgable about it so i'll let others help you some more. good luck! i hope your kitty feels better.

· Registered
4,229 Posts
Rescue remedy is what I would try first, too. (I give it to my dog who has an extreme fear of thunderstorms).

And OK, I don't know your kitties temperment (if she wants to be held all the time) but I also find that slinging my dog works really well when he is *very* anxious. (He hasn't needed this for quite some time, as he's getting a lot less anxious with age). You may want to play around, and see if that helps... just a thought!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.