Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh, I bought so much stuff late last week/this weekend that I don't even know what will be coming anymore! Hehehe.

I ordered a 4 cuddlebuns (all from different WAHMs--4 packages, I say!), a cuddlewrap (that's 5 packages!), 3 fuzzy bunz, a bunch of MOE stuffers (that's 6 packages!), two bummis covers (that's package number 7), and an Aunt B's (I've never used these before) fitted (that's 8 packages!). I think that's it.. oh yeah, and a friend of mine ordered me a fitted with her custom maker slots.. so, yeah.. that's 9 packages.. she's going to send it to me without letting me know when though.. so I can get a surprise! Hehehe.

My husband has officially taken away my pay pal rights... le sigh.

·
Registered
649 Posts
LOL, that's how I've been too, so many packages and none of them here. I made good progress today by getting 4! I've got 3 packages on the way to me and 2 orders in that haven't been started yet. I hope you get some of your fluffies soon.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenae
That sounds like fluffy heaven! I haven't gotten much fluff mail the past couple months.

I kind of wish I was in your place! I feel like an addict. I need to get to the end of my fluffy mail streak, then start counting my 'clean' days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.