Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
: I have wanted to ask this question since I joined but have been afraid too.
:

My ds self weened at 16 mos. and immediately started putting his hand down my shirt. It was like he still wanted some attchment to his "old watering hole". At first I didn't think anything of it. Then he started doing it to Daddy which we laughed about (not as much though as the time he latched on dh and got a mouth full of hair)
: If you could have seen his face! Anyway, he will be 3yo on Saturday and he is still doing it. As a matter of fact he can not fall asleep without it. It is so natural to him that as soon as either of us hold him he has his hand down our shirts before his second check hits our lap. Is this common? I can't get him to stop. If I pull his hand out he will wrestle with me until I give in. I've tried to get him interested in a blanket or stuffed animal for comfort but NO he likes to relive his drinking days! HELP...

· Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nursing at Keyboard...I would have NEVER figured that one out. TY

So, I am starting to see this isn't that uncommon. I get weird looks and comments now again. Although, somehow ds senses not to do it in public. But if we have companying I think he figures tough luck if you don't like it LOL...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.