Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was showing by 5 weeks with my daughter (that was preg. #4, baby #2) but I thought maybe it was just bloating or weight gain or what not but this time I've lost 3 lbs and here's the belly. 5 weeks pregnant and even when I'm sitting I have this big belly out there. Yikes! Anyone else showing this early???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/heaven...&.dnm=1718.jpg

·
Registered
770 Posts
You sure are popped. With this baby, #3, I started showing at 9wks and thought "geez, not already", but some of the mamas at school assured me that after their seconds, each pg showed earlier & earlier. I'm now almost 7 mo and have seen many pics of "right before delivery moms" and I look just like them. Which leads me to wonder how big this kid is going to get! Your picture looks great.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I am overweight and still fit in the same clothes (I don't know if I even own anything that isn't elastic waistband, so I don't know if that is saying much
: ) but I feel like things are fitting different. With my first pregnancy I was able to wear my clothes all the way through to delivery, but they sure looked different on me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.