Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/i...hp?d=2010-2-09

I have a few charting questions if anyone has some time to help me plz:

(I realised after making a thread here last week saying it didn't give me crosshairs last cycle and AF seemed to come really quick after suspected O date..suggesting maybe I didn't ovulate at all even though I got a positive OPK, that I actually had written in that AF had started a week before it really did...oops. So that clears that up.)

However, Im pretty sure FF is wrong for giving my crosshairs on CD 23 last cycle, when I got a positive OPK on CD 18..surely I O'd by CD 20....but I know it goes by temps so im not sure what to think on that. Any thoughts?

Now onto this cycle, I entered my info that AF started on February 4th, which says is CD 1, but then on what should be CD 4 (sunday), it's saying that is CD 1 too ! So today im on CD 7, but FF says CD 4...help!?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
I don't think that's the correct link (it took me to my chart, LOL).
Oh..that's strange! It takes me to mine when I click it. :??

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by samy23 View Post
Oh..that's strange! It takes me to mine when I click it. :??
Go to Fertility Friend. Then go to the "sharing" tab on the left hand side.
If you go to "home page setup" you'll see a box that says "your charting home page web address".

That is the link to your chart, then post that link.

I think you're just posting the home page and since I use FF (and becausew of cookies) it's taking me to my chart.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
Go to Fertility Friend. Then go to the "sharing" tab on the left hand side.
If you go to "home page setup" you'll see a box that says "your charting home page web address".

done it

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by karmab View Post
you've got 2 february charts going there- did you click a button and start a second new chart by mistake?
I don't think so, but I found the "delete a cycle" option and that seems to have worked

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.