Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometimes my STBX just cracks me up. he came over the other day and wanted to take us to walmart (he had to pick up some things and wanted to spend time with the boys etc etc) well we get there and he gets a cart and I take ds#1 (26lbs) out of his carseat and hand him to STBX. then I turn and get ds#2 (approx 9-10lbs) out of his carseat. STBX looks at me and with a perfectly straight face says:

I thought you were going to just take the whole carseat out and put it in the cart and I'd carry Caleb.

seriously. I just had to laugh. I told him (not in a mean way or anything) that i'd rather carry the 9lbs boy then the 26lbs boy. LoL.

just had to share since he doesn't do/say much that deserves more than a sad shake of the head. like suggest that ds#1 is in size 3T clothes

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I don't get it
Do you have a bucket car seat that clips onto the cart?Is that what he was talking about?

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
My ex always thought the bucket was "wayyyy easier then the snuggli" I never got that either.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilian
I don't get it
Do you have a bucket car seat that clips onto the cart?Is that what he was talking about?
yeah i got it b/cuz its easier to put babe in.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well it was either laugh or tell him in front of both boys how silly and mainstream he was being. I mean seriously...Jacob would want to eat the second we got into the store anyways why bother w/the stupid carseat?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts