Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Well, no but I have and am currently working on supplying information to a couple of websites and am currently working on the design of a site, have had my writings on several including NOCIRC's and I have written a few articles for publication in newsletters. I like small projects like those. Writing a book and finding a publisher is more of a project than I care to take on at this time. Anyway, there are several very good books on the subject and anything I would do would repeat what ground they have already plowed. I would like to think what I do here is a valuable service and I hope the word that there is useful and correct information available here will spread around and this will become "The Place To Come" for that information. I think that we can make this place that place. I can't do it by myself and everyone here has a part in that not only in providing the information but in strength in numbers.

The fact that there are so many of us and that we have a comon message is impressive to the new people who come here. I know of other sites that do not have this strength in numbers and those sites do not have the credibility that this one does. We can all break our arms patting ourselves on the back for that. It works!

Frank

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I may take you up on that Laila. I'm about to start construction of a website that will be an information resource for Medicaid Directors and legislators and their staff to aid in defunding Medicaid circumcisions. I hope to have it up and running in time to have an impact in the next legislative session. I'm also hoping it will have an influence in ending insurance company funding of circumcisions as well.

Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts