Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this place a few days ago and have been reading (and reading, and reading...). I have 10 and 7 y.o. dd's. I have had several miscarriages and a stillbirth. I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and have been reading all over the place about how to do it more naturally this time. I am hoping for a more natural birth this time(has to be in hospital though), I'm planning to breastfeed and use cloth diapers and wipes (against the well-intentioned but annoying attempts from my mother to dissuade me--lol). I've already run into bumps this time--I have HPV
. It is something I am deeply ashamed of, and haven't sought treatment for until recently. I went to a horrible ob who told me that I would have to have a c-section (funny, ACOG guidelines don't even recommend that), among many other faults I found with him (cold, rough with exam, didn't even introduce himself, didn't give me ANY pics from u/s, etc.). I would much rather have a mw, but there are none in my town, so the search is on for a decent ob.

OK, probably more than anyone wanted to know
. But anyhow, that's me, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I look forward to talking with y'all.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much y'all! I forgot to mention my dh
. This will be our 1st child together, his first ever. We've been married for 2 and 1/2 years (but have known each other for 9 yrs. altogether). Don't know how I forgot to mention him--pregnancy-induced senility I guess!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.