Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
wave.gif

I'm very excited about joining this forum, although I'm very confused about all the abbreviations being used??? Lol....can someone give me a little insight as to what they all mean?
ROTFLMAO.gif

Btw, I'm a week and 3 days late....eeeek! Saying that my cycle can be a little irregular...4 weeks here 5 weeks there, but my last two periods have been bang on 4 weeks. Oh how I'm hoping I am!! I came upon this site through searching for symptoms of pregnancy. I've been experiencing a prickly sensation in my uterus. A very heavy 'nippy' feeling too. I can only describe it as lots of tiny pins pricking me!
nut.gif
I'm wondering if it's a symptom or just the onset of my period, as I'm also experiencing what feels like menstrual cramps as I'm typing this...
mischievous.gif

Any thoughts???

I look forward to speaking to many of you.....God bless, Dolly x

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to MDC! I am in the UK too. Pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are v similar! I felt sure I was getting my period this month but turns out I'm pregnant! Let us know when you find out for sure. Fingers crossed for you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Viola..thanks a million and what a beautiful Bijon Frise!!!
joy.gif
(it looks like one from the pic)

SM, those pains have gone again...gosh, I don't know what's going on
uhoh3.gif

I'm going to take a test tomorrow (yikes!!!) Congratulations sweety...you must be over the moon. I cannie wait till that day comes for me!! Gotta keep hoping and praying
praying.gif

Btw, is that St. Margaret of Antioch as your avatar? She's the patron saint of pregnant women :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.