Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on mothering for a while, but just recently figured out how to use it. Hehe! It is different then the other ones I belong to.

My name is Stacie. I live in Illinois. I am married to Jim and the mother of 3. Alexis is 10, Lauren is 8 and Erik is 3. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

A little about me. I am a labor doula. I have been one for about 5 years now and love it. It is my passion. I have been interested in pregnancy and birth for as long as I can remember. My sister started having kids when I was 7, and that probably is what sparked my interest in it. I love everything about it.

I have breastfed all of my kids too. It is the best thing for them as far as I am concerned.

I love to read, be online with my groups and checking email and chatting. What are the best forums to go to on here? I am already loving it. I also love spending time with my family and friends. I love American Idol and we just went to the concert last weekend in Milwaukee Wisconsin. It was so cool. It was my kids first concert. Taylor walked right by us and it was so neat. My friends friend watched the boys, so it was just us girls. It was fun.

Well, I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with all of you.

Stacie CLD
Aurora IL
www.tendermomentsdoula.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.