Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm married and have the two most awesome kids, Brianna (11/4/05) and Tyler (7/5/07). I breastfed my daughter until she was 14 months old, but had to quit soon after I got pregnant again and my breasts became too sore! I'm currently breastfeeding my son who is uncircumcized. I'm an elementary school teacher on extended family leave at the moment. I'm glad I found this site as most of the mom's I know here where I live in California have very mainstream views about parenting (almost to the extreme, like feeding solids to a 2 month old!! and letting their babies CIO for 2 or more hours!!!
). Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and learning from you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi from the Peninsula! My sons are well past infancy, but I stop in here occasionally. The mainstream mindset in silicon valley can be exasperating sometimes, but there are bright spots. I had a midwife, drug-free labor, and all my sons are intact. So welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.