Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Maria, I've lurked here during periods of baby lust and am thrilled to finally be expecting my first babe next July.

I'm a Ph.D. student in Toronto, Canada. I do engineering research in medicine and am a total math geek, hence my username.

I've been married to my wonderful DH for a year and a half and I'm really happy to see an online resource that fits in with most of our parenting ideals. Both DH and I were raised AP and more or less NFL. In fact, he grew up on a commune. So I'm sure we will have lots of family support as we raise our small person but it's nice to have another place to go for ideas and help.

I'm looking forward to getting to know people here.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Maria, how wonderful!!! So glad to meet you! Hope you have a delightful pregnancy, and an awesome mothering journey....Welcome to MDC

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
w e l c o m e !

and c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !! july is a wonderful month to be born
(my ds was born july1st
) enjoy this unique and wonderful time of momentous physical and emotional change...there's really no other experience that will shape you in this way.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Welcome to MDC!!! I'm totally not from Canada but I spend LOTS of time there with loads of Canadian friends and I couldn't help feeling connected to this thread! I just got back from NB on Sunday and was in BC in July.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.