Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have been hanging around here for a while, so thought it was time I introduced myself. My name is Kathrin, and I live in Dunedin, NZ, with my partner and 3 children.
As someone else here said, I'm sure there is no one else from this area here, but you just never know!I also used to live in Victoria, Australia, so Hi to everyone there, too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Surprise!!!

My name is Linda...and I moved to Dunedin last March. I have a little girl...and expecting another next month.

I don't frequent the Mothering boards much...but have been lurking here for quite a while. Used to live in Santa Fe, NM...home to Mothering Mag itself : )

Enjoy the snow on Monday?

I would love to meet another mama here in Dunedin.

So PM me if you would like to get together

Linda

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hello :)

I'm an American in Levin, and I recently met another forum-mommy who lives about 5 minutes away from me! It was so cool!

I saw this lady in the post office wearing her son in a hip-holster, and said something to her, then later I posted about it at a forum and she saw it and posted back "OMG! That was me! I didn't know that was *you*, or I would have chatted for a bit!"

She's from Canada, too, which was funny. Neither of us ever met anyone from forums when we lived *in* the US or Canada! <LOL!>

So if you're ever in Levin... :) We can have a big ol' party :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
oh---i do miss the sound of magpies. theyre beautiful warble...

I'm a mommy originally from christchurch, 8 years in melbourne, 6 in papua new guinea, now four in the US. cant wait to head back to NZ soon.

I love this site, mothering forums, and so great to see folks all around the globe here!!!!!

my mom is visiting in a couple of weeks, hooray, here comes a jar of marmite and vegemite, i miss pineapple lumps and magpies!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.