Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
AndreaKim,

I'm Trish and I just moved to Olympia in August. I have one friend here, who is awesome, but I'm used to alot more socialization.

I have one dd, 13 mths and am a natural living person. I am considering homeschooling but am still researching. What else can I tell you? My dh works a 9-5er and I too get lonely just hanging out at home all the time. I have only been up to Tacoma once but I have a car and a willingness to find my way around places. I would love to meet up at a park or something.

· Registered
176 Posts
I haven't heard anything since I last posted, but I will try again. Dh is a Greener-grad, too, which is what brought us out here. I am still in the same position of only knowing a handful of people. Dh warns against meeting people "from the internet", but if it's at a public place I don't see the harm. I'll check back here or you can pm me

· Registered
176 Posts
I am going to attempt to be at the Thurs. meeting. I got a map off mapquest, so as long as that 6oo Main St. is the right address I'm in. You just didn't sound sure, ChiknGirl, so I tried to look it up with no success. Now it is 11:30 PM on Wed. so I'm not sure how to get more info. Dd and I will be brave and go for it anyway. Can't wait to meet you ladies!

· Registered
176 Posts
BTW

Crayon,

Don't make fun of me. I grew up in a small town in Ohio. I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. And as dh tells me "you could be talking to men on there, you don't know!" (because men LOVE talking about breastfeeding and pregnancy and childbirth and raising children, right?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.