Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and I am very lonely much of the time. My dh works A LOT and so it is just me and my 7 month dd. I am really wanting to meet other local mamas. I am still kind of new to mothering, I have been on amitymama a lot though. Anyone else want to get to know someone new, please post! A little about me, I grew up in Tri-Cities, WA and moved over here 2 years ago, met my husband shortly after moving here, we got married about 1 year ago. DD was born March 5, 2003...quite a birth experience and not a good one.....anyways, I love to sing and play violin and plan on homeschooling dd, non vaccinating, almost a licensed cosmetologist....lots more to know if you are in the market for a new friend!!!

Shilowe

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi!! I started this thread and then kinda stopped coming to Mothering...I mostly post on Amitymama.com....I just like the higher traffic there and less governing, etc., anyway....I would love to meet up with the mamas going to Marlene's. I love going there...been kinda avoiding it cuz of that delicious bread that I am not eating right now due to trying to lose baby weight...but will go there to meet up sometime and have a mocha or something.....LMK next time you all go!! My email is [email protected] and my username at Amitymama.com is mrsinchworm in case you ever go there!!!

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hey everyone!! Ok, so I'm not very good about posting on here...I don't receive any emails anymore alerting me that anyone has posted....anyway, we are getting a cding party together and EVERYONE is invited...just let us know what day is good for you...so far we are thinking 2nd week in November some time. Go to the CDing thread and put your input in if you are interested. Hope to see you there and meet some posts face to face!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.