Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone so lovely to be here, Im 43 and there is a possibility that i could be pregnant, and im not really sure if i could cope with it all lol, i have 9 kids already, only 5 at home, all the rest are at uni and collage, my oldest two are 24 and 23 and are going to be Daddy's in september, it would be rather strange being mam and also nan to new born babies lol... if im pregnant there will be at least 10 weeks between them all ... anyhows i hve found myself here for a few reasons really, because i want to give and recieve support, and also coz im crap scared lol of being pregnant at my age and coping, i havnt been to well latly, infact for the last years or so, i have been so emotionally and physically worn out, contraception dosnt agree with me, and i have been trying to avoid sex lol and just not do it, but when needs be lol we have been extra careful..... but im so very fertile taht im on edge each month, but after two accidents this month im getting very worried.... saying that i will be so happy to have another baby, as my youngest is 6, we have a lot of love to give, im just worried about my health, although all tests prove there is nothing wrong with me, i personally have had symptoms of the menopause really bad ones to, with anxiety attacks, i just hope that if im pregnant i will be ok, anyhows sorry for talking your heads of lol i best go, got things to do, got tea to sort out, plus i think i need a strong cuppa now lol or maybe ile settle for a herbal drink instead, i drink far to much tea, which needs to be knocked on teh head lol, but anyhows great to be here, lots of love, Mads xx

· Registered
873 Posts
Hugs Mama! Wishing you all the best on your journey however it turns out. You are a wise, awesome Mama and I am sending you all the positive energy in the world

· Premium Member
12,915 Posts
Welcome to MDC!

My cousin had a baby when she was 43. My grammie had my mom when she was 46.

I'm doing the perimenopause thing, too. It's a trip!

Cutting back ( or cutting out) on the caffeine will help a little with the panic attacks. I also went on the Feingold diet ( no artificial additive, preservatives, dyes) and that helped a LOT. There are several of us here who are older.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

If you are pregnant, this is a great place for information and support.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.