Mothering Forum banner

Hi! I'm new here

688 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  pb_and_j 
#1 ·
Hi, y'all! I've been lurking here for a few weeks, waiting to get my ISP-based email. I absolutely love this forum! I have learned soooooooo much from spying on everybody
I just started cd'ing my 7 month old a month ago. So far, it's been wonderful. I told DH that I consider it my new hobby. He just rolled his eyes, but like all good DH's, doesn't complain too much about all the fluffy mail I've been getting!

As many of y'all do, I put cute dipes on my dd when we go over to friends' houses...two of them have expressed interest in cd'ing and wanted to learn more! We might have a few converts!

A little about me: I'm 26, a SAHM to Bridget, born on 03-04-03. We live in the great state of Mississippi...it's 70 degrees here today and we're lovin' it! I teach college English one night a week and dh and Bridget have bonding time. Can't wait to start posting regularly!

See less See more
#11 ·
Welcome to DiaperLand!!

You won't find a more interesting bunch of mommas on the internet!

I can say that because I'm a grandma to a slew of cloth-diapered grandchildren, and have become acquainted with the wonderful group of women who hang out here.

Great to have you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.