Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jennifer and i have two kids ages 4.6 and 2. My older one is currently at a preschool on a military post; however, I plan on homeschooling her starting in kindergarten. I've been looking at so many homeschooling websites and read books I borrowed from the library. I really like the Waldorf education and I'm thinking about using Oak Meadow for Kindergarten. Is anyone here using this curriculum and can tell me about their experience? Also, I wanted to know if homeschooling has to be in English to be legal or can you teach in another language? I can't wait for someone to write to me. Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hi Jennifer. No info on the Oak Meadow but I thought I'd say hi. We were at a military preschool last year. It's part of what helped us decide to hs this year and hopefully more in the future if dh comes around
Nice to meet ya!

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Hi and welcome!

I also don't have info about Oak Meadow, but you can search this forum (there should be a little tab or something that says "Search forum" on the right-hand side of the screen above the list of threads. I know there are other Waldorf or Waldorf-inspired parents here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.