Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My name is Lani I have suspected an inability to get pregnant in my early 20's as I was young and wild and never managed to get pregnant. I was married for 7 years together for 10 no pregnancies. There was on occasion when i was 20 that a miscarriage  was questionable. I am now 32 and desperately , heartrendingly, ready for my family to start!!!  I have suffered with some cysts in my 20's but haven't had much trouble  for along time also possible endometriosis tho i believe to be mild . My periods are short crampy (extremely so it seems every other or third month) not bright but clotty and brown at first, then brighter with a about a weak of just barely brown discharge. My boyfriend and I are trying and as I research I find  I am right in line with most of the low progesterone symptoms raging nut before my period, low sex drive, clots, tender breasts, insane cravings, weight gain in the middle, and much more, which has brought my hopes up higher then they have been in years that there may be a remedy within my means. I am preparing to start progesterone cream  with a vitamin b3 supplement. also considering cod liver oil therapy. Hoping this site will be a good community to make friends, get info, and not feel so alone in my quest for a child.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts