Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmmm 🤔 ok. So, August is the eighth month, so you call her Octavia. Summer is a girls name, season of which August belongs. The flower associated with August is also a cute name, Poppy. There are the birth stones, but I don’t really like those. (Peridot, Sardonyx, Spinel - yuck.) Zodiac signs for August are Leo & Virgo, so you could choose Leona, or Virginia. August was named after Emporer Augustus, so you could name her Augusta, Augustina, or my favorite, Augustiana. It reminds me of names like Angelina Jolie, or when women were named Georgiana, after King George of Britain. Hope this helps & May God Bless your sweet baby girl!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Girl names for August
Charlize: Actress Charlize Theron celebrates her birthday on August 7.

Blossom: Your little one will likely be the only one they know with this gorgeous name.
Mila: Not only has the name Mila grown in popularity in recent years but Mila Kunis was born in August, making it a perfect reason to use the beloved moniker.
Oriana: The Latin word for "dawn" is a perfect Summer name.
Theresa: A classic name that has perfect meaning for August, the month in which Mother Theresa was born.
Luna: August is a perfect month to stargaze, so if you find yourself dreaming about the beauty of the world, choose this name which means moon.
Augusta: The feminine version of Augustus makes for a beautiful name.
Poppy: The United Kingdom's flower for August, the Poppy, is a fun and adorable name.
Coco: Famous designer Coco Chanel celebrated an August birthday.
Olive: The color of the food is also the color of the Peridot birthstone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts