Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself!
My name's Rachel and I'm due around the 10th with my first. I've lived in Louisville, KY for 2 months but I'm *really* from Seattle.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
another

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
We're going to do a random pairing of everyone who wants to participate, and you'll have that person as your "buddy" through the rest of your pregnancy. You can do what you want after that, some people like to exchange gifts, or cards, etc. and your buddy can post to the list when you go into labor, or if there is another big event.

It's just something fun to pass the time while we wait for our babies

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by timneh_mom
We're going to do a random pairing of everyone who wants to participate, and you'll have that person as your "buddy" through the rest of your pregnancy. You can do what you want after that, some people like to exchange gifts, or cards, etc. and your buddy can post to the list when you go into labor, or if there is another big event.

It's just something fun to pass the time while we wait for our babies

Sounds fun!
Then yeah, I'd like a buddy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Lilstar! Welcome to Kentuckiana! I'm in southern Indiana, work in New Albany, live in Corydon. I'm sure you've had quite a culture shock living here! I hope you've received some southern hospitality! Where do you live in Louisville?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol, yes, it has been a culture shock. (I'm particularly horrified about the over-medicalized births over here..yikes!) You're not far at all!
I work downtown and live in.. umm.. just barely south of oldham county? gah, I don't even know if my area has a "name". close to the springhurst area..

Glad to meet a neighbor!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.