Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Dh and I are just about ready to start ttc baby #3. It is a scary thought, but a nice one at the same time. My dd is 4, ds is almost 3, and I have endometriosis that is getting worse. Doctor has suggested that we may want to ttc now if we want to have any more children. I did not have good pregnancies with the first two. (preterm labor) But they were both born full term and healthy. I hope that if I do get pregnant, it is a completely different experience this time.

We are on cd 3 now so have a little while to go before O. I am not going to chart this time because I drove myself too crazy with it the last two times we ttc. I always know when it is getting close to O so I am not worried about missing it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi music maj...Welcome! I recommend you post on the one thread which is where most people start....those of us who have been ttc for a LONG time and are obviousbly running into some snags post on the 30 or 40 threads. Usually people only start a new thread if they have a super specific question. But for the everyday ups and downs of ttc, support and info from the most experienced ttc'ers those three threads are it.
Of course, that's just my suggestion and you can do whatever you want!
I hope your stay here is short!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.